First round of bugs, squashed!
After the wonderful testers have completed their rigorous testing and attempted breaking of the game, I have a looong list of things that require my attention. I actually love getting bug reports as I know that if I fix the highlighted issue, a member of the public won't be able to find it! The more stable my game is, the better the overall experience!
Here is the patch report, for the latest update.
- Health is being carried over and not reset on level reset/change - Health now resets on level restart /change
- Sky Castles 3 can't end, the chest doesn't spawn - Chest now spawns properly, as it should
- Hitting nothing and hitting an enemy have the same feeling, change that - added a camera shake to the attack, but, only when connection with the enemy occurs.
- Snowlands 1 switch isn't giving control back to the player - Switch is no longer being selfish and gives back control.
- textures on Snowlands have black patches - textures have lost black patches.
- texture on the inside of the broken rock on snowlands needs fixing - texture on inside of the demolished areas no longer showing the checker board pattern
- Check all subtitles for typos - Typos fixed (hopefully)
- Snowlands textures are black again - No they aren't
- check the collision boxes on mage character. Make sure they aren't set to visible - not visible.
- add a floor under the rotating drums on AR1 - floor added.
- Add a particle effect on enemies when you kill them. Maybe a screenshake on enemy kill as well. - camera shake added, as well as enemy counter for the level
- Make the hand token on the tutorial, 'respawnable' - is now respawnable
- Credits showing whites dots at bottom of screen - not anymore they aren't
- Stop the tutorial Voice Over after completing the tutorial - stopped!
- Disable player movement when activating switches - disabled and then given straight back after switch has finished.
- Increase subtitle font - font increased!
- Check for focus lost on pause screen - focus lost on pause screen now defaults to the continue button
- Adjust the stairs for AR3 and add a small section that the hand can visibly get through - model edited to have a visual gap so is less jarring and makes more sense.
That's all for now! More to come over the next few days!
Thanks for reading.
Get Medieval Steve
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.